Inspired by my 46 years as a technical writer, scientific editor, and substantive book editor, I now write screenplays and stageplays, fiction and nonfiction books (for adults and children), speeches, poetry, and short stories. Other interests include photography, music, reading, walking, Australian chocolate, and coffee with friends.
- Compiler and co-author of Zoological Catalogues of Fishes (3 vols) and Echinodermata (1 vol)
- Ghostwriter for Crushed Ice by Bud Ulrich
- Editor of 28 published fiction and non-fiction books and manuals
In my work as an editor, three of my authors have been publicly honoured for their books:
- Winnie The Bear by M. A. Appleby won the Gold Medal for Best Regional Non-Fiction at the Independent Publisher Book Awards in 2012
- Harley’s Bootstraps by Lois Henderson was a finalist for the Carol Shields Winnipeg Book Award in 2021
- Welcome to California by Sandra L. A. Boszko has been a finalist and winner of several honours at multiple indie book awards in 2022